Let’s TALK! Würzburg
International Wednesday & Saturday by iMU – International MeetUPs
Every Wednesday and every Saturday from seven
to eleven p.m.!
Everyone interested in languages and international communities!
- Same place, same time, same fun! Every week!
- Meet nice people, discover new cultures and practice your language skills
- Good mix of German and foreign mother-tongue speakers from all over the world
- All nationalities, languages and levels are welcome!
- Special language tables for German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic and Turkish. Further language tables upon request.
Do you need more information? Click on the link and get to know in detail how our Let’s TALK! meetups work!
„At first you go for the languages… But then you meet people, you hear their life stories and you tell your own and finally you decide to come back! In the end, as myself, you become part of the project!“
Paula from Würzburg
FOR ALL UPDATES ON OUR EVENTS FOLLOW US ALSO ON
As usually many people attend our meetups and we have only limited space available, please RSVP for every event on Facebook, Meetup or via mail. Otherwise we cannot assure you a seat.
Since there is no fixed agenda, you can join the meetup whenever you like. Nevertheless, we strongly recommend you to arrive early, so you can grab a seat at your favourite language table.
At your first visit our organizers will prepare a personal name tag for you. You will buy it once and can wear it at all following events.
The price for the plastic tag is 1 €. Each flag sticker representing a language you speak or want to learn costs 0,50 €.
Most of our locations offer food, so you can drop in right from work or university.
If it is difficult for you to get in touch with new people, just let us know! We will do our best to make the experience totally comfortable for you.
Do you have more questions? Contact us via Facebook, Meetup, mail or use the form on our website. We are always there to help you!